Hi there. Time for action.
You are responsible for your health, so do good things for yourself.
I hope I can inspire you with this ordinary day in my life. This is what I do every morning except point 6 – 8. You have to have variaty in your training to train different kind of things in your body and also break patterns that will easily accur in each and every ones lives.
- A liter of water with fresh squeezhed lemon and ginger.
- 5 min. Morning meditation
- 5 min. stretch series
- A handfull of almonds, a handfull of hazelnuts, a handfull of walnuts, 2 fresh dates, a banana, a half avocado, two cups of fresh filtered coffee.
- 20 min. of mental and outfit preparation
- 5 min. sandbag warm up
- 1 km warm up run.
- 4 x WiseMovement Circle Crossfit series after 1 km run in between.
- 20 min. of stretch in every used muscle.
- Breakfast: Broccoli, Kale, garlic, onions, fish cake and blackcurrant, tomatoes, cherries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, rosemary, spearmint, and basil from my garden and a liter of water.
Sorry about the headless guy ;o). But it is not headless meditation. Focus on deep breathing and the same time feeling Mother Earth below you.
Stretching is very good for your body in the morning.
The last stretching exercise “pick apples” is in the right place ;o)
The next video is warm up with the sandbag. You must have a sandbag. It is just perfect training.
Now I am ready for the 1 km warm up before I begin the very hard training of WiseMovement Circle Crossfit series as you can see below.
After each of these stations I run 1 km with different kinds of run. Backwards, sidewards with armswing and crossing legs, high speed, low speed and up and down stairs. Then I am ready to do the circle crossfit again. This I will do four times this day.
After this it is time for the muscle stretching and 1 km slow run home for the breakfast. Well earned…..don´t you think ;o).
I wish you the best training. See you soon. More healthy :o).
Love, Health And Wisdom