- Always smile and laugh – Smiling is a source of positive energy not just to us, but to those around us. When you smile (sending positive energy) then you can be sure of getting more positive energy back.
It is so important to laugh every day. Laughing produces good neurotransmitters as dopamine and serotonine in your body that are essential for your mental wellness.
Laughing is not only for kids
- Be Active – Find an activity that you actually enjoy and make it part of your life. It can be as simple as going for a walk or dancing in your living room!! Our body is made for activity, and when you are active using energy, then you actually produce ekstra energy afterwards and all the good neurotransmitters I wrote about above.
- Learn Something Daily – Pick up a hobby and learn a new skill. Choose a subject that will help you excel and study it. Learning boosts our self-confidence
- Give – Be kind and generous – it’s one of the best feelings in the world!!
- Be Mindful – Practice self-awareness and live in the present moment. It’s impossible to get upset about the past or worry about the future when you’re ‘in’ the present
- Connect – A simple ‘hello’ to a stranger or a phone call to a friend can boost our positivity
- Reframe Failure – See failure as a way to learn and grow.
- Focus on Gratitude – Take a moment each day to focus on the things you are grateful for. This will make you more aware of the positive things around you.
Get to work…
Love and wisdom